Meet - Saturday, September 16th
Our first meet of the year will be at the Wilton Invitational on Saturday, September 16th at Allen's Meadow, 420 Rte 7, Wilton, CT. This is a large meet with high school teams competing first and then middle school races at the end. There should be about 6 to 10 middle school teams. The course is 1.5 miles and very flat, so it is a very good first race of the year.
- All team members should be there by 12:00 noon. There is no bus. If you can't make it please let us know.
- We will have a pop-up tent set up with the Flash banner as a place to meet when you get there. The tent will be on the north side near the finish line.
- The girls will race first, followed by the boys. The exact time of the start will depend on when the high school races finish. Hopefully we will be done before 2:30 PM. We ask that everyone stay until the end to cheer on your teammates.
- Uniforms should be in this week. If you don't pick them up at practice we will have them at the meet.
- All runners should wear their uniform and sweat pants, sweatshirt/jacket/hoodie.
- Bring water and a snack.
- It might rain. Unless it is torrential downpour, the meet will go on. Bring appropriate rain gear and a towel.